Engagedly is a new age Talent Management Software that redefines performance management and employee development by simplifying and incorporating elements of employee engagement, the performance review process and employee driven self development and growth . With Engagedly you can get 360 Feedback and continuous performance reviews done easily. It takes minutes, not days, to set up and run a review process that employees will appreciate, managers will save time and HR can get detailed analytics too. Engagedly also incorporates Employee Engagement tools within the performance review process by elegantly dovetailing social, ideas, communication, rewards and recognition, alignment of company values , pulse surveys, learning modules and more. Mentoring Complete by Engagedly focusses on employee development by redefining employee mentoring programs to build a transformational approach to employee development.
This Sales Development Representative will play an instrumental role in driving growth for the business by strategically prospecting with impactful messaging. We’re looking for a collaborative, competitive and hard-working individual with true entrepreneurial spirit. This is a multifaceted role aligning Engagedly’s sales and marketing teams to generate targeted awareness of our People Enablement Solutions, drive outbound opportunities, and accelerate new partnerships.
Our team is highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results, we’re passionate about growing individuals and pathing the way for a successful career for our employees and clients. If you have a passion for pushing the boundaries and becoming a true brand ambassador, this is the perfect role for you!
St. Louis, Missouri based individuals are preferred but individuals in all locations are encouraged to apply as well.
- Prospect for new clients via a multi-channel approach at high volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations.
- Qualify leads generated by marketing and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest.
- Source and qualify outbound leads for the Sales Team.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decision-makers such as CPO/CHROs, VPs, and Directors of Human Resources.
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects.
- Coordinate consultations on Account Executive’s calendars and log activities in CRM.
- A fundamental understanding of the sales process (marketing, prospecting, cold calling, sales cycle, handoff to Customer Success).
- Prior experience with SaaS sales highly preferred.
- Shown a creative problem-solving approach.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a unique proposition of the product and obtain product knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior-level executives.
- Excellent presentation skills both verbally and written
- High energy and positive attitude.
Engagedly offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including; Health, 401k, unlimited PTO, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.