Engagedly is a new age Talent Management Software that redefines performance management and employee development by simplifying and incorporating elements of employee engagement, the performance review process, and employee-driven self-development and growth. With Engagedly you can get 360 Feedback and continuous performance reviews done easily. It takes minutes, not days, to set up and run a review process that employees will appreciate, managers will save time and HR can get detailed analytics too. Engagedly also incorporates Employee Engagement tools within the performance review process by elegantly dovetailing social, ideas, communication, rewards and recognition, alignment of company values, pulse surveys, learning modules, and more. Mentoring Complete by Engagedly focuses on employee development by redefining employee mentoring programs to build a transformational approach to employee development.
This National Account Manager will play an instrumental role in driving growth for the business by strategically prospecting and working with our current clients to find opportunities to cross-sell, upsell, and expand accounts. We’re looking for a collaborative, competitive, and hard-working individual with a true entrepreneurial spirit. This is a multifaceted role aligning Engagedly’s Sales, Solutions, Marketing, and Support teams to support our clients and drive their needs forward.
Our team is highly focused on achieving goals and delivering results, we’re passionate about growing individuals and pathing the way for a successful career for our employees and clients. If you have a passion for pushing the boundaries and becoming a true brand ambassador, this is the perfect role for you!
Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Builds business by setting aggressive goals and then working hard to achieve them
- Facilitates business opportunities by identifying different uses cases for clients
- Proves value by establishing contact and developing relationships with clients; then works to understand the desired state of the client and helps build to that vision
- Fosters client relationships by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending product/service solutions
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Coachable and willing to learn
Required Skills And Attributes:
- Results-driven. You have a track record of hitting and exceeding target quota through new business, upselling, and expansions.
- Adaptable. You must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines including relationship management, consultative selling, product demonstrations, and closing contracts.
- Rapport building & strong interpersonal skills. You cultivate the relationships you build.
- Proficient written/verbal communication. You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you enjoy leveraging these skills to show the value of products.
- Product expert. You can communicate a technical product with confidence and act as a true adviser for customers. You use this knowledge to positively drive successful results.
- Strategic and analytical. You tailor a product or service to fit a customer's needs.
- Self-starter and resourceful. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with little direction and take on projects independently within a “start-up” technology company.
- Project Management. You have a track record of prioritizing projects and managing various moving parts within a project. You do not let important details slip through the cracks and do not miss key deadlines for contract renewal.
- Desire to learn and grow. You have an appetite for learning. You're keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- 2-3 years of experience in SaaS or enterprise software selling experience.
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar platform.
Engagedly offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including; Health, 401k, Unlimited PTO, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.